- [S13] Ancestry.com, 1920 United States Federal Censu, (Ancestry.com Operations Inc, Provo, UT, USA, 2010), Year: 1920; Census Place: Montgomery, Orange, New York; Roll: T625_1253; Page: 9B; Enumeration District: 132; Image: 125.
Birth date: abt 1912; Birth place: New York; Residence date: 1920; Residence place: Montgomery, Orange, New York
- [S22] 1930 United States Federal Census, (Ancestry.com Operations Inc, Provo, UT, USA, 2002), Year: 1930; Census Place: Montgomery, Orange, New York; Roll: 1633; Page: 11B; Enumeration District: 47; Image: 23.0.
Birth date: abt 1912; Birth place: ; Residence date: 1930; Residence place: Montgomery, Orange, New York
- [S91] Anna Mae Barrett Obit from Unknown Newspaper, (1987), From Unknown Newspaper.
Walden - Mrs. Anna Mae Barrett, 68, of Hillside Ave. died Tuesday in St. Luke's Hospital, Newburgh, after a long illness.
Born in Maybrook Feb. 29, 1919, she was the daughter of Harry and Luella DePuy Roe. She was married to Frank B. Barrett Sr. and lived in Walden 40 years.
Suvivors include ther widower, four daughters, Lucy Tubb of Walden, Mildred Jefferson of Wallkill, Betty Marscinak and Nancy Barberie of Newburgh; two sons, Jerry Babcock of Astoria, Queens and Frank W. Barrett Jr. of Walden; seven brothers, Karl Roe of California, Lawrence Roe of Seattle, William Roe of Florida, NY, Charles Roe of Newburgh, George Roe and Anthony Roe of Buffalo, and Howard Roe of Hawaii; three sisters, Sarah Pilgreen of Houston, Texas, Marry Mathews of Temperanceville, VA, and Mildred Benish of New Windsor; 15 grandchildren and one great grandchild.
Friends may call tonight and Thursday at Millspaugh Funeral Home. Mass will be Friday in the Church of the Most Precious Blood.
- [S63] Mary R. Matthews, Mary Josephine Roe Papers, 1977 Christmas Card Address Book in the posession of Harriet Downs.
- [S19] Ancestry.com, WW I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918, (Ancestry.com Operations Inc., Provo, UT, USA, 2005), Registration Location: Orange County, New York; Roll: 1818614; Draft Board: 3.
- [S182] Ulster County Marriage Record Index.
Name of Groom: Harry Roe; Age 22
Place of Residence: Gardiner, NY
Place of Birth: NY
Father's Name: David Roe
Mother's Maiden Name: Jane Scott
Name of Bride: Ella Depuy; Age 18
Place of Residence: Gardiner, NY
Place of Birth: Mettacohants, Ulster County, NY
Father's Name: George Depuy
Mother's Maiden Name: Lizzie Davis
Date of Marriage: September 18, 1908
Place of Marriage: Guilford (Gardiner, NY)
Register No: 8
- [S92] Cora Wilson Obit from Unknown Newspaper, (April 1951), From Unknown Newspaper.
Wilson - At Cornwall NY entered into rest on Thursday (April 12th, 1951). Cora Helen Roe of 72 Wisner Avenue, wife of Paul M. Wilson Sr.
Funeral services will be held at the Church of the Good Shepperd on Sunday at 2 pm. Interment at Woodlawn Cemetery.
Friends are invited to call on Saturday afternoon and evening at her home.
Mrs. Cora Helen Wilson of 72 Wisner Ave., wife of Paul M. Wilson Sr., died at Cornwall Hospital on Thursday morning (Apr. 12, 1951) after a long ilness.
Born in Maybrook, the daughter of Harry Roe Sr. and Ella Depew Roe, she has lived in Newburgh for 16 years and was a member of the Church of the Good Shepard.
Besides her husband and parents, survivors are one son, Pau M. Wilson Jr. of Newburgh; eight brothers, Harry Roe of Maybrook, Charles Roe of Middletown, Carl Roe of Morro Bay, CA, Lawrence Roe of Seattle WA, George Roe of Morro Bay, William Roe of West Point, Anthony and Howard Roe of Maybrook; and four sisters, Anna Mae, wife of Isaac Bulechwald of Newburgh, Mrs. Mildred Schwankol of Newburgh, Mary, wife of James Matthews of Temperanceville, VA; and Sarah, wife of Eugene Timberger of Maybrook.
Funeral Services... at the Church of the Good Sheperd....Burrial will be ...at at Woodlawn Cemetery...